Grow Clean Food
Fast-acting organic all-purpose soil amendment, outdoor or greenhouse use
Stimulates soil biology and helps “fill in the gaps” in soil fertility, often dramatic gains in plant growth
Healthier food: nutrient rich soils deliver better plant nutrient density
Safe and non-toxic
Liquid Fish Hydrolysate
Fish hydrolysate and marine additives create a healthier soil micro-biome, stimulating essential fungi & microbial activity that improves the soil-plant connection. The rich oils, minerals, calcium & amino acids from ocean-based fish are “digested” by natural enzymes to make a water soluble nutrient, similar to chocolate milk in texture, with a mild fishy odour. The raw fish material is quickly stabilized to 3.8 pH with Phosphoric, processed, formulated and screened for client application.
How to Apply Liquid Fish
Directions: Shake/stir well before using. Do not store diluted fertilizer.
Apply until soil is saturated or as a foliar feed until leaves are wet, top & bottom. It is best to foliar feed early or late in the day.
- Feed vegetables, flowers, trees, and shrubs every 2-3 weeks.
- House Plants: Use 1 tablespoon per gallon of water, 15 ml per 4 liters. Feed every 2-3 weeks. Do not overwater.
- Outdoor Plants including veggies, fruits, flowers, and trees: Use 2 oz per gallon of water; 30 ml per 4 liters.
- Lawns: Use 250 ml (1 cup) concentrate mixed with sufficient water (minimum dilution 1:20) to cover 1000 sq ft / 93 sq meters. Feed monthly during the growing season and again in the fall.
- Compost Enhancer: Use 60 ml (2fl. Oz.) per gallon of water every 2-3 weeks.
- Seed Germination: Soak overnight in a solution of 1 teaspoon per cup of water, 5 ml to 250 ml of water.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not take it internally.